Our Marketing Strategy: an Overview
Leverage Inside Connections
We have access to key lists of upscale buyers and luxury brokers in Southern California and around the globe. They include our own proprietary contacts as well as connections through our colleagues at other real estate companies. Your home will be marketed to:
- Top luxury agents from other international firms
- High net worth individuals who have purchased homes over $10 million since 2002
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fine Homes International Specialists
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Luxury Properties Specialists
- CEOs from:
– Largest, fastest-growing companies
– Largest private sector employers
– Private equity firms
– Securities brokerage firms
– US headquarters of foreign companies
– Venture capital firms based in LA County
Reach Affluent Buyers, Wherever They Are
The Weir Team knows what speaks to affluent buyers and how to create a custom marketing plan for your property that captures their interest.This sophisticated multimedia approach features a mix of Internet, print and digital marketing including online home tours, elegant custom websites and impressive full-color marketing pieces.
Your Home May Be in Southern California. Your Buyer May Not.
To find them, we’ll showcase your home in the elite Berkshire Hathaway real estate magazine Luxury Properties. Published in Dream Homes International, the number one magazine for high-end real estate, Luxury Properties putsy our home in front of 45,000 upper-tier buyers in 70 countries worldwide.
Magazine Distribution Highlights:
- Borders (over 500 locations)
- Barnes & Noble (over 800 locations)
- Books-A-Million (over 200 locations)
- Major newsstands and airport gift shops worldwide
- Upscale hotels and shops in exclusive Southern California enclaves
Worldwide newsstand locations including:
Sweeping Online Exposure
The vast majority of real estate buyers worldwide start their search on the internet. They browse a wide range of key destinations. The Weir Team will make sure your home is seen on the most effective sites including:
Luxsocal.com: Our exclusive website showcases only qualified Luxury Properties, making it a desirable site for discriminating buyers.
BHHSCal.com: Our regional site is visited by buyers from over 90 countries worldwide.
Yahoo! Real Estate